The Gizmo is the extra hand you always need when separating chain-pieced segments of your quilt tops. The rubberized base guarantees that it stands securely and does not slip, allowing you to safely cut threads. Hold the fabric pieces with both hands and slip the thread into the slot on the top of the Gizmo Why not keep one by your sewing machine and one by your ironing station?Quickly and safely cut apart your chain-pieced segments
- Use this handy cutter when you need an extra set of hands for cutting your chain segments
- Simply hold fabric with both hands and slip the thread into the slot on top of the Gizmo. The embedded razor blade cuts the thread quickly and easily.
- The rubberized bottom allows the Cutting Gizmo to stand steady on your work surface
- Replace blade with a standard safety razor blade if it becomes dull; simply slide new blade in from the side and push the old blade out
- Size: 2" D x 4-5/8" W x 5-3/8" H
- Mfg: The Gypsy Quilter