To our valued customers ...
Changes are on the horizon at The Quilt Corner! The biggest change is that our storefront in Central will be closing effective January 11, 2020. We have already begun our transition with the inventory clearance sales. You will continue to see great bargains storewide and online as truly - it all has to go for us to make our transition. That being said, here is what to expect:
- Fantastic savings storewide now through January 11th. Shop early for best selection. Shop online & hold for store pickup. Everything must go, along with quite a few fixtures and lots of other items.
- We are not going out of business. The Quilt Corner is simply transitioning to a studio environment. Our online store will remain open 24/7 for your shopping convenience.
You can expect to see our friendly staff at our new studio location. If you shopped with us during our humble beginnings, you will be familiar with the space … but it will be bigger and MUCH improved so that we can continue to serve you! We are excited!! Stay tuned for announcements!
We will continue to be your local source for quilting supplies, notions and fabrics, simply in a smaller space.
- Quilting Services: We will continue to provide quilting services for our local customers (with no interruption). The pickup / drop off location will simply change. Quilting services is priority for us.
- New! Embroidery Services: Whether you need a quilt label, monogram or other custom project we are happy to offer this service to our customers.
- HandiQuilter Sales / Service: We will continue to provide HandiQuilter machines, education, service and supplies. Don’t hesitate to call … we have recently added to our service staff to best serve all of our HandiQuilter customers. Just call us at 225.315.7285 to schedule your service or for technical support. You can also expect to see a change in the way we deliver our clubs and education – but rest assured, we are here for you! We will be offering Longarm & Pro-Stitcher training.
- Classes: At this time there are no classes scheduled. This is the biggest change during our transition, which we expect to take about 90 days. Margaret is available to come to your guild, or group to teach. Please call to get on the calendar.
We appreciate you and your loyalty. It is what has made us successful. Please come and visit the shop before we move. Take advantage of the great bargains! We will continue to be your local source for quilting supplies & fabric and look forward to serving you for many years to come!
Wishing you a Quilty sort of day,
The Quilt Corner